Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Finished Rainbow Twinkle Quilt...

I got it bound and a hanging sleeve applied to the back...yeah!!  This is going to hang in my classroom for a while this year (to remind me of why I work...to quilt!!).



I think this quilt shows that scrappy is super fun and wonderful when it is finished.  During the making, I suspected in was going to be as nasty as a dumpster fire, but it all turned out OK.  Keep plugging along on your own quilt.  Tomorrow I will post up the directions for the sashings and putting the quilt top together.

I'd better get busy...I've been slacking taking naps and doing housework!!  ;-)

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I was just talking via email to another quilter about this quilt and how much I love the no points stars. After checking my stash I'm in need of a darker gray for the sashings. As soon as I can get it, I'm starting this one. Thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it had a go at a trial block the other day now to sort out fabrics and get going on the real one

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!