Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Block Party box....

We are starting another Block Party swap at the LVMQG so I decided on these rainbow String-X blocks from Quiltville...  I've written a tutorial based on Bonnie Hunter's directions and I'm happy to have something to share tomorrow at the meeting....



I also have to show my journal cover.  The recipient won't be present so I'll just show you right now what I made....The journal is grid paper and the fabric that the person selected was the third fan blade from the top right...I had to base the journal covers off of that...



A little pen holder inside....

Anyhow, I hope she likes it!!

3 comments:

  1. How could you not like them! Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blocks look great.. I'm going to work on them this weekend!

    And I love the journal cover... it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you'll let me work on your swap block i would love to. I will even read the directions! Love your journal cover.The hand sewing adds a special touch.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!