Saturday, November 9, 2013

Long Time No Blog...

It has been busy, busy, busy around this house lately.  Lots of school work and lots of sewing when time permits...Here is a preview of my new pattern Runaround Sue...


Rebecca has been piecing a baby quilt....my Extra Credit pattern....
 



Ryan went as Heisenberg for Halloween...does it make me a bad Mom to let him go as a Meth super drug kingpin??  Breaking Bad was awesome and so was Ryan....He is 13 so that is a cosmetic mustache and goatee...and a real pork pie wool hat!  He can wear it anytime, in my opinion...

 


 
Anyhow, I'll try to be a better blogger and get this together this month!  We have lots of BIG quilting plans and I'll keep all three of you updated!
 
Happy Quilting...

3 comments:

Sharon M said...

I think your new pattern is is going to be a great success. The baby quilt is a winner. I think you are a great mom.

Karin said...

Love the new pattern! Also great Hat and he should wear it all the time anytime.

Informal Sports said...

Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol…

Cardsharing Server