Sunday, January 5, 2014

Batik Baby Butterfly Quilt...

I pulled out this quilt top that I made last spring...but never quilted.  It is destined for my classroom wall after Valentine's Day.  This is my Valentine's quilt that hangs in Jan/Feb...It was just log cabin blocks...some red/pink, some half and half, some all lights....


This is the butterfly one...The batiks were purchased on a shop hop a few years ago...and some cutie text prints.  I quilted a panto called "Blowin' Wind" on it....


Up close shot....


I'm working on another quilt pattern and I have one drafted for myself (not a pattern).  I really need to get on this stuff since work is resuming...damn.  ;-)  I'll try to keep posting and not let so much time pass by between posts...

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Both of them, but I especially love the heart quilt ~ amazing what you did with the log cabins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Georgi on this one. Great job. Good to see you quilting for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice!!!. Amazing quilt

    www.blossombatik.com
    www.blossombatik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!