Sunday, May 25, 2014

Finished Buttercup Baby...

Now a sexy, outside shot of the Buttercup Baby quilt....by the way, did I mention I got a new camera?  It came recommended by the Photography teacher at my school so I went with it--I'm really impressed.  It is  Nikon CoolPix S3600 from Target...with a beefed up memory card.  It had to have a "10" in the circle and have at least 8 GB of memory.  The camera needed 18-24 megapixels.  I got it for around $120 and I'm liking it so far....You be the judge...


Anyhow, I'm off to finish another new pattern quilt for the quilt shop.  Wish me luck...I have Rebecca working on it as well!  Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt... Love those colours! Great snap too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!