Monday, January 25, 2016

My "trunk show" at Quiltique...

My local quilt shop, Quiltique, asked me to do a sort of "trunk show" and discussion about quilting, designing quilt patterns, and general quilt related stuff.  They put out 19 of my quilts and I did a half hour lecture/lesson...it was great fun!!  Check out the pics...and yes, those are all my quilts!!




Yep.  That's me...Surrounded by the work of the last few years.  I never thought it would look so cool!!  It was a great experience and I met a nice bunch of ladies and had a great time.  I feel ready to keep on quilting...thanks Quiltique!!

9 comments:

  1. some lucky ladies who saw and heard your talk, fabulous quilts here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! great show of quilts. It is wonderful to see them all laid out together. I can see a couple there that I have made and need to complete another. I do like your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat, and how nice to be recognized in that way! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great opportunity for you. Your quilts are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice presentation, I'm glad that you enjoyed this!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing quilts, love your variety, your talent is on display. Where do you store all these quilts? I would need to take over another room!!
    I give my quilts away. 98 last yr: 61 x-long twins, 4 kings, 26 large (67x78ish) throws, 7 baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go!!! Your quilts are stunning. I'm so glad your work is on display and I hope you're getting loads of kudos. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!