Thursday, June 25, 2015

Shoop Shoop--aqua, orange and yellow!

Whenever I write a pattern, I always test it out in several different colorways.  I did Shoop Shoop in these Riley Blake fabrics during the spring and just got around to quilting it this week.  I'm a little behind in my longarming....




And an up-close shot....


I really liked how quick and easy this pattern was to make....I think I used 20 charm squares and 20 jelly roll strips for this quilt, instead of the 10 fat quarters.  I like the variety I can get with the pre-cuts...scrappy and easy!!  If I could get to binding it, well, that would be nice, too!!

I'm working on my next pattern...it is already written and one quilt was made, but I'm on the second one--the cover one!!  Yeah....I think you'll like it!!

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. The expertise you exhibit in the pattern development and then the execution is amazing to your dad.
    Good job Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt! Orange and aqua done right. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!