Saturday, August 22, 2015

Green Valley HS Quilt...

I have plans to quilt my Twinkle2 QAL quilt this weekend, but I MUST get this charity quilt done for Ryan's Pasta Dinner and Silent Auction fundraiser.  The dinner is the first week of October and I made a quilt and gift basket last year that made a few hundred dollars, so I'm doing the same this year....


I pulled my coveted shirts out of the closet and started cutting squares.  I'm going with a simple layout since it needs to be boy/girl friendly.  Let me show you the school logo with our emerald green/blue color scheme...

There will be 1" strips between the squares so it will look like a GVHS checkerboard!!  LOL...it is our 25th anniversary at GVHS as well, so a green/blue color scheme might appeal to a former Gator student...who knows??  I'll show you more as I progress...

We start school on Monday the 24th, so I'll try to post when I can, but the year is busy again!!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!