Sunday, April 15, 2012

Orange swap....

I got together six yards of orange fabric for our strip swap at the LVMQG....

Cut and bagged!

I had this idea that I was going to do a quilt with diamonds and a bunch of y-seams.  But when the little blocks had to join together in the center I ended up with a hot mess!!  So I gave up that idea...but I'm not done thinking....

Epic Fail April 2012

On to something new....


  1. I love your oranges! None of our are alike! Yea. I don't know how to do Y seams either. So much marking, stopping and starting.

  2. I should preview, but I don't. should be our's.

  3. I've been embroidering all weekend... I should probably go cut up some orange fabric instead!

    I thought those were 3d baby blocks at first glance!


It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!