Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Destiny....

I'm so excited for 2013!  I think this year I will really get some stuff done....here are my plans!




1.  Sew more, online shop less....use some stash fabric
2.  Grow out my hair to see what color it really is....haven't seen it since 1983!
3.  Write some original patterns and tutorials and blog more
4.  Do what I want and enjoy what I do...
5.  Try not to piss off so many people....OK, try to ignore people who piss me off
6.  Appreciate the fun times with my family and dog...

I would add the trite ones like "eat healthy" and "lose weight" but hopefully those changes will just come with time...Anyhow, I hope you all have some plans for the new year that will make you happy!  Enjoy yourself!  Happy Quilting...

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are energized for the new year! I am feeling a bit of that myself. Maybe I will make a list for the new year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you list. Can I just cut and paste? I do have to add..increase steps on my fitbit! This is going to be a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word "destiny" always makes me think of Marty McFly telling Lorraine, "You are my density." Cracks me up every time!!

    Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny! Hey, where are you finding backing fabric for only $2-$5 a yard? I need some!!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!