Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Rocked! 2013??

I decided to make one of those collages of things I made during 2012.  I only included things I finished so that meant a lot of cute stuff didn't make the cut...LOL.  I used Picmonkey, which I upgraded last night...
Maybellene Quilt--first pattern!
Pantone Orange Challenge LVMQG
Secret Quilter gifts for the retreat
Rainbow scrappy challenge from the Feb retrest
Ryan's Binary Code Quilt
Swoon Wall Quilt made from sheets
Mom's Quilt From Hell
Kaffe Color Wheel
Supernova Wall Quilt
 
What a great year!  I can't wait for 2013....Happy New Year!
 
I ♥ Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new look. All your projects are cool. 2013 will be a great year!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!