Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spring Cleaning...

Wow...my sewing room was a hot mess!  So I let Rebecca's OCD work in my favor and we cleaned it up last night.  I can now see the floor and the cutting table....

I haven't seen the hutch in forever....I wonder where she hid all the crap that was on it???


She assembled some cubicle shelving and I started folding....


Pre-cuts....linen....

Kona solids, larger amounts of fabric for backings, my text fabrics...These backings are mostly all for WIPs...I have a lot of those!


Then it was nap time for me and Buddy.....


Today I need to do some longarming and finish up a few small projects.  I will post a tutorial on the Kaffe color wheel mini quilt soon, I promise!  Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your windows! I have one in my sewing room and it looks out into the shady gap between us and the neighbor. Your room is nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could get my studio looking that impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is all cleaned up! The cubbies look great. You're all organized now what are you working on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you rent Rebacca out? :)

    It looks great! How long will it last? lol

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!