Monday, December 31, 2012

Patty's Labyrinth Quilt...

Patty gave me this to quilt two months ago and I'm just getting around to getting it quilted.  It was an intimidating quilt because it looked like it took a while and I didn't want to screw it up.  Anyhow, I quilted it with the panto Vertigo...It measures about 84" x 84"...

UPDATE:  this is the pattern info from Patty...

The pattern is from the QUILT magazine April/May 2012 issue.  The five blocks that make the "X" are easy, the four blocks that make the "+" minus the center are confusing if you do not follow the pattern to the T.


The quilt is really amazing in person, I wish I could have gotten a pic of the whole thing...Here is an up-close pic...


Anyhow, I hope she likes it!  I'm loading a baby quilt tonight to quilt tomorrow, hopefully!

Happy quilting to you all...and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning quilt! I'm always amazed at shadows in quilts, it takes good fabric selection. Your panto is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There is so much dimension in that quilt! I think the quilting was a good fit! I does look like it was quite a project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it,absolutely stunning , I would be lost in Patty's labyrinth,I know she will love it ,both of you did a super job!!
    Joanie Brown

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!