Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday purchases...

I thought I'd show you my Black Friday purchases....
First, six layer cakes from Green Fairy Quilts....they were on sale for $22.95 each!!

I'm planning on making charity quilts from the Pure, City Weekend, and Dream On.  I'm going to make something for my Mom from Maison De Garance.  And I'm giving Joyce the Whimsy and Breakfast at Tiffany's (for the charity quilts...or whatever she wants).  Anyhow, it was an online deal so I didn't have to go out at all...

Also, 20 yards of backing fabric for 3 quilts.  All on sale 30%-35% off.  ;-D  That is all I got....

I hope your Black Friday was full of bargains and fun stuff!!

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! That is some gorgous fabric! Can't wait to see what gets made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl! I wanted some layer cakes but after real world shopping I didn't have any money left! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes, I took advantage of their sale too. Mine will take alittle longer to arrive since I am way across the seas! I only ordered 3...impressed you got 6!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to log on at 9pm here in Vegas and I had it all bought in about 3 minutes!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pretty fabric, have fun with it!
    ; )

    p.s. LOVE your tree skirt...

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!