Friday, May 31, 2013

Quilting...Extra Credit quilt!

I wrote a pattern for my mini log cabin quilt that uses one jelly roll to make a 48" x 48" play quilt (alternate sizes available)....Extra Credit is now available in my Craftsy Store!


And the quilt that I made to test it out got quilted this week!  I used a panto called One Cloudy Day and it turned out really cute, in my opinion...



I absolutely love it and found that I really enjoy working with small pieces....there are nearly 900 pieces in this little quilt!  Awesome...my hexies are coming along nicely as well.  I'm in uncharted territory so I'll post a pic of my progress thus far tomorrow.  It is the applique stage that I'm stuck on...Sharon offered to give me a lesson in applique.  Definitely!!

This is the last Friday at school and we couldn't be happier around here.  I hope all is well with you all...

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Lots of movement in that quilt! I have a Christmas jelly roll fermenting in the closet. I am thinking with pieces that small, the Christmassy-ness might not be noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will this pattern be available on Craftsy as well? Really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a new quilt in my future!! This is it. It is so cute in the photos I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Congrats on the new pattern!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!