Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LOVE blocks...

These are the blocks that came back from our MQG Block Swap....I LOVE them all!!


I'm not quite sure where I'm going with them, but at least they hit the design wall.  So many ideas, so little time.

On a side note, I'm buying a longarm quilting machine (again).  It will be delivered/set up at the end of the month.  We are painting another room in the house to become a longarming room.  I'll post some pics once it is done...My newest passion is looking for "modern" quilting online.

Also, I have made about 25 granny square blocks.  I'll take a picture in the daylight this weekend!!

;-)

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! I guess mine will be on the back! How exciting you're getting a longarm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cheerful blocks! I love them!! And I'm very jealous that you are getting a long arm - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your long arm and all that extra space to put it in! And the blocks look great together! :)

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!