Well, I'm thankful for lots of things...where to start?
1. My family is all healthy and happy ;-) Rebecca says "fat and plumpy"....LOL!
2. My dog is spoiled and makes us all feel so loved....thanks Buddy!
3. We both have teaching jobs that were relatively unaffected by the recession--we still have our house and savings! Our careers are fulfilling and we make a difference every day!!!
4. We have enough leisure time to pursue hobbies: quilting, scrapbooking, blogging, excercising....
5. Everyone is content and satisfied.
We are very lucky and sincerely hope that you and your family/friends enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving!
ps. On a more shallow note, I'm thankful that the quilt shops are having big sales tomorrow and Saturday!! I'm just buying backing fabric, I swear!!!