Sunday, December 2, 2012

Maybellene--Judge's Choice!!

OK...so here is my Bonnie and Camille challenge quilt revealed!!  I named it Maybellene after the old Chuck Berry song.  Camille Roskelley herself (of Bonnie and Camille--Bliss/Marmalade/Vintage Modern Moda fabric designers) came to our Modern Quilt Guild meeting and judged the quilts.  Maybellene didn't disappoint...she got Judge's Choice!!  Awesome...

Hot off the longarm, quilted with Random Clams.


The sexy shot of Maybellene draped over the railing at the local park....


And now the best part...I wrote a pattern!  The quilt is super pre-cut friendly and though I've seen similar quilts, I haven't seen this one....I'm going to take the quilt to my local quilt shop, Quiltique, and see if they want to display it and sell my pattern.  ;-)  I'm super excited by this adventure.... I listed it for sale on Craftsy...you can buy it in PDF form here.  Please e-mail me if you have any questions....



Anyhow, that is as exciting as my day got....yeah!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks very professional! I love the quilt and I think the pattern is very intriguing! Congrats on the win and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win! Maybeline has a great feel to it, and a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pattern. Congrats on the Judges Choice! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get those zip lock bags this fast?! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations all around!!! Your pattern is cool and will sell lots. I knew you would win. I would like a signed copy of the pattern, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can i purchase the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!