Thursday, January 12, 2012

Block Swap...

We are doing a Block Party-like swap at the LVMQG.  I made my blocks for Sharon...but I can't remember the name of the line of fabric??  Anyone???


There are actually two blocks there...they are not sewn up the center.  ;-)  This was an interesting block... What is that fabric???  Ack!!!

EDIT:  My friend Cola sent me the link to the fabric: From Little Things...Thanks, Cola!!!

http://www.sarahfielke.com/products/fromlittlethingsfabric/


The LVMQG is planning a retreat to Utah in about a month.  I need to get together some "kits" of my own so I have something to work on... I've never been on a retreat before but I'm sooooo excited!!

Happy Quilting...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing some strips for me. the line is Little Things by Sarah Finke. Our retreat is going to be great fun.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!