Thursday, August 26, 2010

Returned quilts...

So I got two quilts back from Jade today....and they look fabulous!!  Check out Joyce's rail fence quilt for the charity auction..  It was quilted with "double plume"...

And here is my vintage shirt leaf quilted with Blowin' Wind...


If I can get this bound in the next couple of weeks, I can hang it behind my table in the dining room.  Yes, you will probably get another picture of it when it gets hung ;-)  Unfortunately, dear readers (all 3 of you), I started back to work this week and won't be able to be as crafty as I'd like to be.  But I did let Rebecca do some fabric shopping in NY so I'll have a fabric post tomorrow....But remember, I'm on a fabric moratorius so it isn't anything I purchased....LOL!!

3 comments:

  1. Both quilts are beautiful, but the plaid leaves has to be my favourite. If you can't find a wall to hang it on, I know just where there is one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count again - you've got more readers! I found my way over here from Nancy-Rose at Life is a Stitch, and I agree that your blog is great and I want to see what else you come up with. Love the repurposed shirts quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!
    Oh, you have more than 3 readers, don't you?
    Here... this is comment #3. I love this quilt! ... and it is vintage shirts? As in from the thrift store or a family member... ?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!