Friday, July 2, 2010

Bad Luck Club bags...

Readers, all three of you, I haven't been slacking off lately!  I've had company in town, but I got busy yesterday with the Kardashians (they need to keep up with me!) and I made two totes/bags from my Bad Luck Club fabric.  The red one is for my niece, Maddie, and the gray one is for me.  I made another back in May for Allison that was in the red colorway.  Did I mention it was reversible???  Yes, it is...

Also, I finished this belated birthday bag for my Mom..it is the Flea Market Bag by Grand Revival.  It is also reversible, but Mom wanted a certain fabric for the inside so it won't be reversing any time soon...

I also quilted the Sierpinski--but I'll show that one when it is bound.  And Merrie got three quilts quilted for me and they are on their way back to me via Fed Ex...I can't wait.  I won some 1930's fabric on Ebay for a charity quilt thing...can't wait to get that in the mail.  Anyhow, I have to go sew...Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!